Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Five

The workday is almost over, although today is dragging by so slowly that it feels like it should have ended hours ago. That's okay though. After we leave work to pick up our son from daycare, I'm hitting the gym. Five miles. It'll be the most busy time of day, but I'm motivated right now. I even rolled down my socks so my sock lines fade away by the time I get there and wear my Nike tempo shorts (hmm... which pair: black and hot pink, black and white, or black and teal?). I love these shorts! I even play soccer in them. Love them. And I'm not so much a shorts person in general.

Anyway, I'll let you know how it goes. I have to be home at a certain time so that my husband can leave for his playoff basketball game. I have no choice but to keep the run going at a good pace tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment