Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This is me.

Welcome to my blog! My name is Brianna and I do not consider myself a runner. In my mind, a real runner is someone who runs races every month of the year (and I don't mean small races like 5Ks), wears sports bras and super tiny shorts on runs and writes articles for running magazines. I am none of those. But I like to run. I need to do it. I'm starting this blog mostly as a journal to document the reasons I run, how the runs go, preparing for any races I might sign up for, to raise awareness for a cause that is important to me and to hopefully encourage all of you to run too... whatever your reasons might be.

A little bit about me. I'm younger than 30, but not by much. I was born and raised in the Twin Cities and continue to call this place home with my husband and son. My husband and I met in college, married 3 years later and had our son in 2009. He is the most amazing little boy: he's wild, smiley, happy, curious, and is developing a fantastic sense of humor! He doesn't sleep a lot. We figure he has too much to do and wants to explore everything. I work full-time for a large company and also do photography on the side, which makes life extra chaotic. I try my best to put healthy meals on the table (ok, who am I kidding... we set the table for guests, but not ourselves), keep the house in order and be a great mom and wife. It is really hard some days, but I love my life. I need to run to keep up with it all, get a little alone time in once in a while and refresh myself.

Again, welcome and enjoy this journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment